(criteria updated Nov 2016)
A Kent County youth ages 0-21 with a Mental Health diagnosis, who has experienced moderate/severe functional impairments measured by the CAFAS/PECFAS/DECA-C and two or more of the following criteria:
- involved in multiple child/youth serving systems
- at risk for out-of-home placements or currently in out-of-home placement
- has been served through other mental health services with minimal improvement in functioning
- risk factors exceed capacity for traditional community-based options
- numerous providers are serving multiple children/youth in the family and the identified outcomes are not being met
Parent Support Partner Service
- A Kent County youth ages 0-21
- Mental Health diagnosis and moderate/severe functional impairment measured by the CAFAS/PECFAS/DECA-C OR diagnosis of an Intellectual/Developmental Disability
How Do I Make a Referral?
A mental health diagnosis must accompany the referral form. Examples of those who can provide a diagnosis or assessment are:
- a therapist or counselor (home based, individual, family, school, etc.)
- KSSN Clinician
- DHHS Liaison
- Family Court Liaison
- You may also contact network180’s Access Center at 616-336-3909 for an assessment.
Once all information has been gathered,
- for those working with a Spanish speaking family: click here to make a Wrap referral
- for those working at DHHS only: click here to make a Wrap referral or here to make a Wrap referral for a Spanish speaking family
*Referral forms may be downloaded as a PDF and typed into electronically or printed and filled out by hand.
Please note: CFP services are voluntary for families and they may choose to terminate services at any time. Eligible families may be enrolled in both Wraparound and PSP, or only one of these depending on family preference.
For questions about the referral process, please contact DeWanna Lancaster, Services Coordinator at 616.204.4321 email@example.com