A System of Care is a spectrum of effective, community-based services and supports for children and youth with or at risk for mental health or other challenges and their families, that is organized into a coordinated network, builds meaningful partnerships with families and youth, and addresses their cultural and linguistic needs, in order to help them to function better at home, in school, in the community, and throughout life.
Community Family Partnership is Kent County’s System Of Care for youth with a serious behavioral, emotional or mental health challenge who are also involved with the child welfare, juvenile justice, or special education systems.
To learn more about Systems of Care, visit http://www.tapartnership.org/SystemsOfCare.php
Or download the Family Guide to Systems of Care for Children with Mental Health Needs from SAMSHA (English/Spanish)
Prefer to watch a video?
- CFP Promo Video explains what we do here specifically at Community Family Partnership that is making a difference for families.
- Wraparound Notecard Story is the personal story of one of our parents and youth..
- Communities of Care Video Teaser is a quick overview of New Mexico's System of Care (called "Community of Care") which does a great job of showing what a System of Care is designed to do.
- Wraparound Snippet is an oveview of Wraparound in New Mexico which does a great job of showing how Wrapaparound can help.
You can also download any of our materials below:
- System of Care Brochure
- Services Guide
- Parent Support Partners Brochure
- Family Wraparound Guide
- Family Wraparound Guide (Spanish)
- Youth Wraparound Guide
- Parent One Pager
- Professional One Pager (Mental Health/General)
- Professional One Pager (DHHS)
- Professional One Pager (Foster Care)
- Professional One Pager (Education)
- Professional One Pager (Juvenile Justice)
- CFP Poster (English/Spanish)
- Parent Resource Connectors & Children's Crisis Response