Are you in crisis?

If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:


How can we help?

You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:

  • Suicidal thoughts
  • Information on suicide
  • Information on mental health/illness
  • Substance abuse/addiction
  • To help a friend or loved one
  • Relationship problems
  • Abuse/Violence
  • Economic problems
  • Sexual orientation issues
  • Physical illness
  • Loneliness
  • Family problems

How can I call?

We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Dial 1.800.273.TALK (8255)
TTY users: 1.800.799.4TTY (4889)

Para obtener asistencia en espanol durante las 24 houras, llame al: 1.888.628.9454

Parent Support Partner Services


 Parent Support Partners

A Parent Support Partner is the parent of a child with emotional, behavioral, or other mental health challenges, including intellectual and developmental disabilities.  A PSP brings both personal experiences and knowledge of raising a child with these challenges to the role, empowering families and giving them much needed hope.

PSPs work with families to:

  • Enhance the service delivery experience
  • Increase family and youth voice and choice in the services and supports they receive
  • Equip families with the skills, knowledge and abilities necessary for them to successfully navigate our systems and meet day to day challenges
  • CFP also offers additional supports.  These include information and resources, parent support groups, youth group and youth leadership board, free family recreational and social opportunities, trainings, and advocacy groups.

    *Parent Support Partner Service has an authorization period of up to 6 months. 

    Who's Eligible?

    Parents of youth who meet the following criteria MAY be eligilble for CFP:


    • Resident of Kent County
    • Mental health diagnosis or suspected mental health concern
    • Serious impairment in functioning at home, school and/or in the community (as measured by the CAFAS tool)
    • Involvement in mental health AND at least one additional system:  court, probation, CPS, foster care, special education or other educational supports


    How Do I Make a Referral?

    A mental health diagnosis must accompany the referral form.  Examples of those who can provide a diagnosis or assessment are:


    • a therapist or counselor (home based, individual, family, school, etc.)
    • KSSN Clinician
    • DHHS Liaison
    • Family Court Liaison
    • You may also contact network180's Access Center at 616-336-3909 for an assessment.

    Once all information has been gathered, click here to make a Parent Support Partner referral

    *Referral forms may be downloaded as a PDF and typed into electronically or printed and filled out by hand.

    Please note:  CFP services are voluntary for families and they may choose to terminate services at any time.  Eligible families may be enrolled in both Wraparound and PSP, or only one of these depending on family preference.

    For questions about the referral process, please contact DeWanna Lancaster, Services Coordinator at 616.204.4321 or This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.